ATAK Data Packet is an application that helps the user to share real-time on-ground situations with other users. Users can check what is happening around with Android Team Awareness Kit.
ATAK uses GPS, Satellite, text, and emails to share the data packet with the server. The shared data is valuable and accurate. Users can share data easily.
If you also want to know how to create ATAK Data Packet, here in this article we have shared the easy steps:
How to Create an Android Team Awareness Kit Data Packet
With these easy steps you can easily create Android Team Awareness Kit (ATAK) Data Packet:
- Open the ATAK app on your android or iOS device.
- Click on the “Data” tab at the bottom.
- Click “Create” in the top right corner.
- You enter the new window and filled in the information about the ongoing event on nearby locations.
- After filling in all the information click the “Save” button.
- ATAK Data Packet is saved on the server and you can select the person you want to share.
Also, read How to Create An Energy Vortex | 2 Easy Ways
ATAK Data Packet is a very secure way to share. ATAK is also used by a military person to share sensitive information. It is advised not to share false information about an attack or accident on it. Let us know your feedback in the comments.